Hip-hop star T.I.’s new VH1 reality series T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle was a ratings winner for VH1.
Launching with two back-to-back episodes, the show averaged 2.8 million total viewers for the 9 p.m. airing on Monday evening.
The second episode was an even bigger draw, attracting 3.1 million viewers at 9:30 p.m.
T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle powered VH1 as the top-ranked cable network (excluding sports) among adults 18-49 and women 18-49.
Just to give you something to compare this too, VH1′s Basketball Wives closed out its 3rd season in August with 2.6 million viewers after starting off its first season averaging about 1 million viewers. So in other words if T.I. & Tiny can keep it up – they are in for BIGGER paychecks!!!!
T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle traces T.I.’s family life, including his reunion with his wife Tameka (aka Tiny) and children after serving time in prison on a weapons charge, and his attempt at returning to the top professionally.
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]