you’re sick of serving plain old Champagne at your New Year’s Eve party, try adding an unexpected twist by making them into a cocktail with fruits and flavored liquers!
1. Muddle the raspberries (6), sugar (2 tsp) and lime juice (just a dash) in a cocktail shaker.
2. Fill with ice and add the Leblon cachaca (2 oz)
3. Shake vigorously.
4. Strain into a Champagne flute.
5. Top with Champagne.
Pour mandarin liqueur (1 oz) into a champagne flute; top with champagne (4 oz). Twist clementine peel over glass and gently drop into cocktail.
1. Pour the Van Gogh vodka (1 oz), GranGala Triple Orange Liquer (1/2 oz) and peach nectar (1/2 oz) into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a Champagne flute.
4. Top with Prosecco sparkling wine.
5. Garnish with a slice of peach and two raspberries.
Stir together apricot-mango nectar (12 oz), pineapple juice (12 oz), cold water (3/4 cup), and orange juice concentrate (6 oz) in a large pitcher until combined. Pour in bottle of sparkling wine (750 ml) just before serving.
Annex Theater Champagne Cocktail
Place the sugar cube (1) into a Champagne flute, and drop the Angostura bitters (just a dash) onto the sugar. Fill the flute with Champagne (5 oz), and serve. Do not stir.
(Courtesy of hellobeautiful.com)
Man Arrested In Tupac Murder Case, Social Media Has Questions
Krayzie Bone 'Fighting For His Life' In LA Hospital, Per Report
New Bae Alert!? Browns Grant Delpit Rumored To Be Dating Rapper Bia
All The Times Serena Williams Posted Nude Pics
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
Krayzie Bone Update: Another Surgery Needed For Cleveland Legend
Damian Lillard Traded to Milwaukee Bucks In Blockbuster Three-Team Deal, NBA Twitter Explodes
SHOCKING! Deion Sanders' 21 year old Daughter Nude On The Net!