Yes, you read that title right. Jason Kidd has a daughter and apparently she has a serious drug problem. 17-year year old Cheyenne Kidd was recently released from a substance abuse rehab after entering this past summer. It looks like after being out for just a couple weeks, she’s fallen off the wagon and has to reenter rehabilitation. She’s hoping for a March release and took to her Twitter to let everyone know that she was “simply stressed”.
It’s sad to see children battle drugs at so young of an age. When you’re the daughter of a rich NBA baller I’m sure a lot of people would question what do you really have to be stressed about? Kids these days seem to be going through it.
Most Popular Articles
- CONGRATS! Lebron James Proposes To Longtime Girlfriend Savannah!!
- Lebron James & Savannah Brinson Get Engaged [PHOTO]
- DJ Drama’s Wife Puts Him On Blast For Getting Jump Off Pregnant!!
- *Exclusive* Chris Brown’s Girlfriend “Karrueche Tran” Exposed As Crack Slore Doing Chris For A Come Up [Video]
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Member Escapes Jail Time In Wife Beating Case!
- Check Out Savannah Brinson’s Engagement Ring From Lebron!
- Rihanna Holds Katy Perry Down During Divorce
- Kimbella Calls Erica Mena A “Crack Whore”
- Sheesh! Did Drake Already Dump His New Girlfriend?!
- Deion and Pilar Sanders Continue Living Together: Pilar Refuses to Leave!