Elin Nordegren is feeling mighty fancy. The ex-wife of pro-golfer Tiger Woods purchased a $12 million mansion in North Palm Beach in March 2011, right on the heels of her $100 million divorce settlement:
Apparently not satisfied with the massive, 9,000 sq. foot home, Elin took a wrecking ball to her property, literally bringing down the house:
According to TMZ, Elin has already hired a high-priced architect to design her dream home, and the construction crew will have to sign confidentiality agreements.
Must be nice to be part of the 1 percent!
Most Popular Articles
- Trey Songz Anticipation Tour f/ Big Sean PRESALE
- EXPOSED?: Did “Love & Hip Hop’s” Chrissy Lampkin Date Jay-Z? Drugs, Credit Card Fraud & More?!
- Beyonce Spotted: Still Prego, In Stilettos, Baby Bump Is Bigger! [PHOTOS]
- The Truth About Why Kim Kardashian divorced Kris Humphries Revealed
- Man Stabbed Due to Not Knowing of Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Marriage
- Anticipation 2our: Trey Songz & Big Sean Biggest Fan [CONTEST]
- Hood Wives, The Real Cocaine BMF (Black Mafia Family) Wives Reality Show Being Filmed?!?
- Wale Coming To Cleveland For “The Ambition Tour” [WIN & LISTEN]
- RUMOR ALERT!: Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Going Public With Their Relationship?!
- That’s So Drake! Drake Dumps Dollicia After Fight Over His Colored Contacts?