We all know that first lady Michelle Obama isn’t afraid to get on the dance floor, and show you what she’s got, this time, FLOTUS has taken her dance moves to Nickelodeon’s “iCarly.”
In the clip below, Miranda Cosgrove’s Carly and her pals are given a verbal pat on the back by the first lady, who tells them she’s proud of the way they set up a webcast to celebrate the birthday of Carly’s dad, an Air Force colonel, when he couldn’t make it home.
She also finds time for a little “random dancing”:
The first lady will appear in the January 16 episode as part of her Joining Forces initiative that supports military families.
Most Popular Articles
- Trey Songz Anticipation Tour f/ Big Sean PRESALE
- EXPOSED?: Did “Love & Hip Hop’s” Chrissy Lampkin Date Jay-Z? Drugs, Credit Card Fraud & More?!
- Beyonce Spotted: Still Prego, In Stilettos, Baby Bump Is Bigger! [PHOTOS]
- The Truth About Why Kim Kardashian divorced Kris Humphries Revealed
- Man Stabbed Due to Not Knowing of Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Marriage
- Anticipation 2our: Trey Songz & Big Sean Biggest Fan [CONTEST]
- Hood Wives, The Real Cocaine BMF (Black Mafia Family) Wives Reality Show Being Filmed?!?
- Wale Coming To Cleveland For “The Ambition Tour” [WIN & LISTEN]
- RUMOR ALERT!: Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Going Public With Their Relationship?!
- That’s So Drake! Drake Dumps Dollicia After Fight Over His Colored Contacts?