Uncle Snoop plays peacemaker in the Waka Flocka/Wiz Khalifa beef.
Though it’s been nearly a month since Waka Flocka Flame called out Wiz Khalifa for having “no swag” and “hyp[ing] their way to the top,” Wiz Khalifa has remained publicly silent.
However, Snoop Dogg recently came to his Mac and Devin Go to High School partner-in-rhyme’s defense.
“I’ma holla at Waka Flocka,” said Snoop on Big Boy’s Neighborhood radio show. “That’s where big Uncle Snoop come in at, ’cause we ain’t about that negativity and none of that beef. We too old for that.”
“I’ma snatch him up by the collar and say, ‘Look here, partna. You got somethin’ to say to Wiz, get at him personally.’ We peaceful. We on nothing but peace right now.”
“This is my guy right here,” added Snoop. “I love Wiz ’cause he got the right spirit that Hip Hop needs. Too much negativity in the industry that always overwhelms his kind of spirit, and I’m here to let people know that this is the right kind of spirit [.]”
(post courtesy of hiphopdx.com)
Most Popular Articles
- Mindless Behavior Biggest Fan! Rack It Up Z-Points Contest
- Watch The Cradle: Beyonce Delivers Baby Girl!!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Confirms The Name Of Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Baby
- Juelz Santana Mistress While Kimbella Was Pregnant, Revealed?!?
- SHOCKER!! Jay Z’s EX-GIRLFRIEND SPEAKS . . . Suggests That Jay MAY HAVE Named His Daughter AFTER HER!!!
- Finally! Blue Ivy Carter Is Here! BUT…Is She Already Illuminati Affiliated Too?
- The Meaning Behind The Name Of Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Baby [ORIGINAL]
- Beyonce & Jay-Z Address C-Section Rumors
- TELL ‘EM WHY YOU MAD! Michelle Williams LASHES OUT At Fans About Beyonce Baby Blue Ivy Carter!
- Lil Kim Puts Her Career on Hold for Floyd Mayweather?