COVENTRY TOWNSHIP, OH (WOIO) –
The Coventry Fire Department was called to Coventry High School Tuesday after a 17-year-old girl was struck by a school bus.
It happened around 7:10 a.m.
“She probably came through here. What she was doing — I don’t know how she got mixed up in the buses,” said Lt. Doug Smith. “It’s not pitch black but as a bus driver making that turn and looking — she just got lost and came in between one of the other buses.”
Luckily a camera caught some the accident on tape because the district says they are going to find out why she ended up near that bus but they are going to leave the real investigation to the cops. Read more details here
- Beyonce: Blue Ivy Was Delivered Naturally, No C-Section
- Michael Ealy Dishes On Halle Berry “She’s Not A Crazy (Bitter Black) Woman” Because Of Bad Relationships
- Walgreens to Start Carrying Vibrators!
- What Was Oprah’s Gift to Jay-Z and Beyonce’s Baby…
- Four Reasons Common’s Beef With Drake Shouldn’t Have Gotten This Far
- NBA Baller Dwight Howard Reportedly Engaged!
- Poor Lil Tink Tink: Emmanuel Lewis’ House Foreclosed On!
- FEATURES: Two Ways to Control Who Can See Your Facebook Ticker
- Birdman On Labelmate Drake’s Beef With Common: ‘We’re Supporting Him 100%’
- Rick Santorum: President Obama’s Education Plans “Outrageous”, “Agenda Of Hubris”