A Georgia mother was taken into police custody after local authorities learned that she allowed her 10-year-old son to get a permanent tattoo. Police say it’s illegal for anyone younger than 18 to get inked, even with their parent’s consent. (Jan. 19)
How young is too young for tattoos? Leave your comments below.
Most Popular Articles
- Breaking News!!!They Released the Top 15 Cities…With the Worst Herpes Rates!!!
- When “You Are Not the Father” Goes Wrong!! Yikes!!
- Shocker! (Sike): Antwaun Cook Has Been Cheating on, Baby Momma, Fantasia
- More Photos: Beyonce’s Extravagant Birthing Suite!!!
- Signs You Need to Let The Relationshop Go
- Shocking! Baby Dies After Mom Put Blow Dryer in Crib to Keep Her Warm
- Beyonce’s First Post-Baby Interview!
- Just Say No! Rihanna Gets High Off Kush! [PHOTOS]
- You Want Fries With That??? Watch a Rat Run Around McDonald’s! [VIDEO]
- Seriously??? Teen Killed for His $200 Nikes!
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
The 2023 Father’s Day “Father and Child Look A-Like” Photo Contest
Poll: Who Should Perform at Z1079 Summer Jam 2023? Vote Now!
DC Young Fly’s Longtime Partner And Mother Of His Children Ms Jacky Oh Dead After Mommy Makeover Surgery
Nice Mini-Skirt: Why is Young Thug Wearing It?
Report: Kyrie Irving is Asking LeBron James to Leave Lakers, Join Him in Dallas