Bey fans were not having that! They saw the Beysus signal of distress in the sky and began calling Roseanne every derogatory name in the book. And boy did she retaliate.
Check the tweets:
Sheesh, I’m glad my auntie doesn’t talk like that. What a twitter trainwreck!
And in case you are wondering, her page was not hacked! She issued an apology earlier today:
The most interesting piece of information was that, through all of the profanity and trashtalking, Rosie was basically confirming that Etta James was hurt when she was overlooked by the President to sing the song she made iconic, however Beyonce shouldn’t take the blame. There isn’t a singer out there that would have passed up that opportunity.
Most Popular Articles
- Fabolous Disses Emily B Again! Shows Up to 40/40 Club with Adrienne Bailon!
- Love And Hip Hop Star KIMBELLA Is PREGNANT . . . But Did Her Babys Father JUELZ SANTANA Threaten To KILL HER???
- Mom arrested for letting 10 year old son get tattoo
- RATCHET! 43 Gang Members Arrested After Bragging About Murders On Facebook & Twitter
- RUMOR ALERT: Blue Ivy Carter’s 1st Picture To Sell For $14 Million?
- If You Missed It: Mindless Behavior In Cleveland [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- Is Brandy Headed Down The Aisle With Her New Boo?!
- Signs You Need to Let The Relationshop Go
- Are You A Ratchet Chick? Here Is The Proof, The Ratchet Girl Theme Song [VIDEO]
- She Will Be Missed: Etta James Dead At 73