Dayum, you can’t even enjoy a little pancake and rooty tooty fresh n’ fruity action at IHOP in peace these days:
A Cincinnati woman was arrested after police say she hit a woman in the face with a coffee pot at an IHOP restaurant. Hamilton County authorities charged Tiera Kimbro, 21, with assault after the Monday incident. According to a police report obtained by CBS Cleveland, authorities say that Kimbro got into a verbal altercation with the victim before Kimbro hit her with a coffee pot.
“Just out of nowhere, I see her hit me with a coffee pot,” victim Maylesa Cline told the Cincinnati Enquirer. “Then it got crazy. People were throwing glasses and everything.” The paper reports that Cline was left with a swollen left eye from the coffee pot.
Most Popular Articles
- Shocker! (Sike): Antwaun Cook Has Been Cheating on, Baby Momma, Fantasia
- Signs You Need to Let The Relationshop Go
- Shocking! Baby Dies After Mom Put Blow Dryer in Crib to Keep Her Warm
- T.O. Is Broke And He Has No Friends
- Beyonce’s First Post-Baby Interview!
- Just Say No! Rihanna Gets High Off Kush! [PHOTOS]
- You Want Fries With That??? Watch a Rat Run Around McDonald’s! [VIDEO]
- BREAKING NEWS: Legendary Singer Etta James Dies at 73
- President Obama Sings And Gets Remixed By Dj HazMatt
- Spirituality drew Keyshia Cole to hubby