Simon Cowell doesn’t play when it comes to business. When it comes to the American version of The X Factor, that has become the hard truth. After firing stale host, Steve Jones, Cowell has given Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger their walking papers.
According to reports, Cowell felt the former Pussycat Doll “lacked personality” for American television. Simon’s reasons for axing his friend, Paula Abdul because of the cold response she got from audiences.
As for L.A. Reid, he will remain judge. Reid has become Cowell’s biggest adversary when it comes to critiques. L.A. Reid being head honcho of Epic Records, the label to sign the winner to a five million dollar contract doesn’t hurt either.
Most Popular Articles
- The GODMOTHER . . . And GODFATHER . . . Of Beyonce’s BABY GIRL Have Been ANNOUNCED!!!!
- Khloe Kardashian’s Father Revealed !!!
- T.I. & Tiny Tweet Naked Pics [PHOTO]
- Did You Miss Freddie Jackson Rock Unsung Last (Full Episode)
- Estelle In Cleveland – Win Tickets, Spa & Shopping Spree [CONTEST]
- Heartless Mother Deserts Two Daughters. Leaving them On a Brooklyn Sidewalk
- Christina Aguilera Performs “At Last” At The Funeral Of Etta James
- We Are Looking For Cleveland’s Cutest Couple [CONTEST]
- 5 Ways to Tell He’s the One (and 5 Ways to Tell He’s Not)
- Another One Is Pregnant On “Love & Hip Hop’s… Guess Who!?