Last month Allen Iverson depleted his joint bank account with estranged wife to buy jewelry and left them with nothing [click here if you missed that]. Well the tables have turned…a Georgia court just awarded a default judgment against Allen to Aydin & Company Jewelers in the amount of $850,000 reports TMZ.
According to court records, Iverson owes Aydin&Company jewelers the handsome sum of $375,000. He never responded to the company’s lawsuit, and the bill has ballooned to $859,896.46 to cover the cost of collection, attorneys, and interest.
After ruining his career and leaving the NBA in disgrace a couple of years ago and struggling financially, it’s not expected that Iverson will be able to repay anyone anytime soon.
(Post courtesy of hellobeautiful.com)
- Ladies: 5 Secrets You Should Keep From Him!
- Hoes Struggling To Be Housewives: You Won’t BELIEVE Who Kimmy Cakes Has Her Eyes On And Got Rejected
- Allen Iverson’s Bank Account Garnished Until He Pays Jewelry Debt
- Will.I.Am’s “#willpower” To Feature Busta Rhymes, Swizz Beatz, Alicia Keys
- Ice-T’s Documentary “Something From Nothing: The Art Of Rap”