Cash Money Records founders Bryan “Birdman” Williams and Ronald “Slim” Williams are being sued over a sexual assault that took place in an Atlanta recording studio. Nicole Westmoreland says Cash Money is responsible for the attack she suffered at the hands of a man named Alfred Cleveland.
According to MyFoxAtlanta.com, Westmoreland claims Birdman invited her to the studio one day to deliver a business presentation. Westmoreland says she went to use the bathroom while at the studio, at which time she was assaulted by Cleveland. Cleveland was allegedly an associate of Birdman and Slim’s, and is currently in prison for the attack. Westmoreland alleges that Cash Money eventually offered her 100-thousand dollars to remain quiet. She says they then threatened to kill her if she didn’t drop the case.
Most Popular Articles
- zHipHopCleveland.com Exclusives: Z-Points – Win, Play And Stay Steady Hooked Up
- Emily B From Love & Hip Hop Talks About Fabolous Relationship + Throwback Surprise On Jim Jones & Chrissy Lampkin!! [Video]
- Da Brat Gets a Makeover for New Reality TV Show! [PHOTOS]
- Christina Aguilera’s Embarrassing Moment During Etta James Tribute
- Are Jim Jones and Chrissy Expecting….???
- Evelyn Lozada’s Assistant SMACKS Jennifer; Police Called!
- Nicki Minaj Gets Pretty For Grammy With LL Cool J [PHOTOS]
- Cops Called To “Basketball Wives” Set After Jennifer Williams Struck In The Face!
- Flava Flav’s Daughter Arrested After Family Fracas!
- Christina Aguilera Sings “At Last” At Etta James