And I thought Waka Flocka’s cock chain was as worse as it could get…
Fellas, you can now take your ignorant display of funds to a whole new level…with a Louis Vuitton condom. And it costs nearly $70!! Wow, you’re going to spend your weekly gas allowance on something that you throw away after using it once? What’s next, Gucci paper towels???
The Louis Vuitton condom was actually designed and created by Irakli Kiziria, an architect from Georgia Republic, who is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton company.
He proposed a launch for the product on World Aids Day, as part of the Louis Vuitton’s work with amfAr (The foundation for AIDS Research).
There are already many rumors spreading across blogs, websites and so on on this luxury condoms. Apparently, there are many Louis Vuitton fans, who are really looking forward to this product.
The condom are said to be priced at $68 each, which makes it one of the most expensive condoms one can buy. With this success, many people are also looking for other luxurious brand condoms, such as Chanel condom and Prada condom just to name a few.
Click on their website to place your order now
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]