Kahlua Cinco Sparkler
1 part Kahlua
3 parts Soda Water
Fill a tall glass with ice. Pour the ingredients in order. Garnish with a lime.
Everybody loves a margarita, and these days you can find them just about anywhere; muddled, frozen, flavored, candy colored, the choice is yours. But there is no going past the traditional, salt rimmed margarita recipe. Especially on a day such as Cinco de Mayo! This recipe from Delish is a favorite…
1 oz Jose Cuervo Especial
3 ounce Jose Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix
1 teaspoon salt
– Rub rim of a chilled margarita glass with half a lime.
– Dip into salt to coat.
– In a shaker with ice, add José Cuervo Especial and José Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix.
– Shake vigorously.
– Strain into the margarita glass.
– Garnish with lime wedge.
3/4 oz Don Julio Blanco
2 1/2 oz Champagne or sparking wine
Pour ingredients into champagne flute and garnish with strawberries
What else welcomes in the beginning of warm weather better than the mojito? Nothing. Unless it’s a mojito on Cinco de Mayo that is!
1 oz Silver Tequila
2 oz lime pulp
6 mint leaves
1 tsp fine sugar
1/2 oz seltzer
1 0z Sprite
– Mix tequila, lime leaves, sugar, ice in shaker
– Pour contents into highball glass
– Finish with splash of seltzer and soda
A sweet and picture perfect cocktail, the tequila sunrise may not be overly fancy, but there is no denying; it sure is delicious!
2 oz Tequila
4 oz Orange juice
2 dashes of Grenadine syrup
-Pour tequila and juice into highball glass
– Tilting the glass sideways, slowly pour in the Grenadine to the side of the glass, letting the syrup flow slowly down to the bottom of the glass
A favorite cocktail from Manhattan Spanish restaurant Rosa Mexicana, the La Pinela is a little bit spicy, a little bit sweet, and the perfect choice for a warm afternoon relaxing with friends.
2 tbsp cinnamon
2 tbsp granulated sugar
3 parts Silver Tequila
3 parts pineapple juice
1 part Licor 43
1 part lime juice
dash cinnamon syrup
-Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and set aside
– Rim glass with lime wedge, dip glass into cinnamon/sugar mixture
– In shaker combine rest of the ingredients, pour over ice into old fashioned glass
Be sure to tune into the Midday’s weekly 10am-3pm with RoDigga!