Lil Wayne is not taking sides in the humorous beef between his Young Money artist Drake and Chris Brown. In fact the Cash Money honcho laughed at it. Wayne has called for the bickering to end… but tell that to club WiP who plans on suing the musicians for the June brawl that left several people injured.
“I can’t front, I just laughed at ‘em, like, it’s funny to me. I thank God that I ain’t going through it though. I done been through too much,” said Wayne in an interview with MTV News.
According to reports Drake and Chris were allegedly offered millions of dollars to get in the ring and fight on pay-per-view…Would you watch?
Like Z1079 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Breaking: 10 Reported Shot in front of Empire State Building
- Rape Victim, Gabrielle Union Slams Todd Akin For “Legitimate Rape” Comment [VIDEO]
- RnB News: Alicia Keys Reveals Album Cover + ‘Girl On Fire’ Video
- Porn Star Mr. Marcus Allegedly Admits To Starting Syphilis Scare & Lying About Positive Test Results
- Taking Things Slow?? 7 Signs You’ve Been Put In The Dreaded “Gray Zone”
Lil Wayne Speaks On The Drake, Chris Brown Bar Fight was originally published on theurbandaily.com