Even though Tameka Raymond suffered a crushing blow when the judge granted ex-hubby Usher full custody of their two sons, she isn’t taking the decision lying down. According to TMZ, sources close to Tameka say she feels the ruling is unfair and will appeal.
The judge presiding over the case received $1,278 in contributions from a fundraiser thrown by the law firm that represented Usher. Tameka feels this might have influenced the ruling against her.
Tameka is interviewing lawyers to represent her in her appeal.
- Get Ready For It: The Ochocino Mistresses Are Coming Out Of The Woodwork
- Super Husband To The Rescue! Swizz Beatz Attacks Fan For Talking About Alicia Keys!
- Kanye West Raids Kim Kardashian’s Closet [Video]
- FUNNY VIDEO: 2 Chainz, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka, Chief Keef, Soulja Boy And Kanye West – I Be Trappin [Cartoon Parody]
- Vote @Z1079 @Latin_Assassin For The Ohio Hip Hop Awards HERE!!!!!
After Losing Custody To Usher, Tameka Raymond Will Appeal Custody Decision was originally published on theurbandaily.com
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
All The Times Serena Williams Posted Nude Pics
OKC Thunder’s Josh Giddey Under Investigation For Alleged Relationship With A Minor, X Users Are Dunking On Him
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has ‘Sealed The Deal’
Win Free Tickets To See Drake & J. Cole In Cleveland!
Purchase Your Z1079 White Out Tickets Today!
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
South Euclid Lyndhurst Principal Dies After Cancer Battle