While Rihanna and Oprah rehashed the 2009 physical altercation, Chris Brown was shooting his video for the fifth single lifted from Fortune “Don’t Judge Me.”
Directed by constant collaborator Colin Tilley, Chris Brown rocks a fresh suit with little else. “Don’t Judge Me” is said to be a song to his current girlfriend Karrueche Tran asking her to love him unconditionally because he no longer the man he once was.
The clip should be delivered in the coming weeks.
Like Z1079 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Don’t Be Romantically Misled: Understanding The Difference Between Compassion and Passion
- Once An Abuser, Always An Abuser? Could You Date a Man With A Violent Past?
- Listen Here: How To Handle The Guy Who Keeps You Waiting By The Phone
- Forget A Summer Fling, Now Is The Time To FALL In Love
- Check Yourself: Do You Get Obsessed With Every Guy You Meet?
Chris Brown Films Video For “Don’t Judge Me” [PHOTO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
CLEVELAND BALLER BATTLE
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
‘Free Cone Day’! Here’s Where to Get Free Ice Cream in Cleveland Today!
LeBron's Biopic 'Shooting Stars' Filmed in Akron, Cleveland Heights & Canton
Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
Win $250 PLUS Comedy Show Tickets!
Nice Mini-Skirt: Why is Young Thug Wearing It?