Cee-Lo Green’s last album may have been called “The Lady Killer,” but someone is accusing the judge on “The Voice” of being less than a gentleman.
According to TMZ, a woman is claiming that the “F*ck You” singer sexually assaulted her and the LAPD is investigating her claims at a local restaurant. However, Cee-Lo has told the site that he did nothing wrong.
“Nothing ever happened there or anywhere else,” he says, adding that he hadn’t been to the establishment in question in three months.
- The James Harden Trade | Could Keri Hilson Have Anything To Do With It? [Follow The Series]
- Knicks and Nets NBA Season Opener on Thursday Postponed
- No Flying For Lil Wayne – Doctor’s Orders!
- 50 Cent Announces He’s Leaving “The Money Team” Floyd Mayweather [TWEET BEEF]
- Chris Brown – The Taliban For Halloween? Due In Court Today For Progress Hearing!