Katy Perry, Smokey Robinson, Usher, Alicia Keys and Brad Paisley are among the stars announced Friday to sing at Obama’s inaugural balls Jan. 21 and a children’s concert on Jan. 19. Also signed up are Marc Anthony, Stevie Wonder, John Legend and the cast of “Glee.”
The concert and the two official inaugural balls are being held at the Washington Convention Center over the Martin Luther King holiday weekend when Obama begins his second term. The performers join Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson and James Taylor, already announced for Obama’s signing ceremony Jan. 21 on the West Front of the Capitol. via: HuffPost
LISTEN and celebrate the artists of the Inauguration:
- GQ Releases Behind The Scenes: Beyonce’s Sexy Photo Shoot [VIDEO]
- Man Arrested after Beating Random Woman Throwing Her Onto Subway [GRAPHIC VIDEO]
- Battle On! Rihanna & Karrueche Take Their Feud To The Fashion World!
- Oprah Interview: Lance Armstrong Admits To Doping, ‘I Couldn’t Win Without it!’ [FULL VIDEO]
- Kim Kardashian Reveals “Private” Plans W/ Kanye West’s Baby On The Way