[Courtesy of GlobalGrind]
Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z recently released their song together “Suit & Tie”, which has become a smash hit, and now the two are shooting the video together!
The two looked dapper next to each other on set, wearing matching tuxedos that left their bow ties untied, and shoes to match.
Justin and Jay might have been feeling fancy in their getups, but they were acting anything but, since they goofed around all through the shoot.
The pair also sat down and relaxed after filming to bond over one of their favorite things…basketball!
- LOL VIDEO: Kevin Hart ‘Turns Up’ To Rihanna’s ‘Right Now’
- Nick Cannon Clowns Kanye West Over Having Kim Kardashian First [Video]
- An Ohio Music Legend Dead at Age 70 [DETAILS REVEALED]
- Rick Ross Smashes Rolls Royce Trying to Escape Shooting [PHOTOS]
- UPDATE: Brawl Breaks Out Between Chris Brown and Frank Ocean In Studio [DETAILS Revealed]
Be sure to tune into the Midday’s weekly 10am-3pm with RoDigga!