Expectant parents Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have revealed their plans for naming their baby boy. The two sat down with Big Boy’s radio show and are “really excited” about being parents. After a drum roll, the two shared that they have a baby name… but aren’t ready to let the cat out of the bag just yet.
“It’s not really that common. It’s a normal name…but it’s not common,” said Amber, who selected the name. “I came up with the name for the boy and immediately he came up with a rapper name, a nickname for him,” said Amber. “It’s a total boss name for a boy.”
Fans on Twitter have been speculating what the little Rosebud will be called. “If Wiz doesnt name his baby Taylor I will be disappointed,” tweeted one in reference to Wiz’s Taylor Gang clique. “Did they name the baby yet Mary J?” joked another fan.
Wiz and Amber broke the news of their pregnancy to MTV News on the red carpet of the 2012 Video Music Awards. They later revealed they would celebrate their nuptials after the bundle of joy has arrived. At the top of the month they had a baby shower and shared picson Instagram shortly after. READ MORE
- There’s More! | Beyonce’s SB Rehearsals Day One + Promo Pics [Video/Pics]
- She’s Just About Game Time Ready | Bey’ Preps For The Big Game This Sunday!
- [Update] Rick Ross Shooting: 911 Call Released “Oh My God, They’re Turning Around & Coming Back…”
- Gabby Douglas Items Headed to the Smithsonian
- Alicia Keys Named Blackberry’s Global Creative Director
Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Have Chosen A Baby Name And A Man Power Baby Shower [VIDEO] was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com