Justin Bieber’s passion for rap is undying, and he’s back in the booth alongside Juicy J to guest on Maejor Ali’s “Lolly.”
Scratching your head about who Maejor Ali is? So were we, until we realized he’s actually just Bei Maejor going by a new name. Cool.
As for the tune itself, “Lolly” is being used here as a euphemism for — what else? — a man’s private parts.
Check the chorus: “She say she love my lolly, she wanna make it pop/ She say she love my lolly, she wanna lick the top.”
As for Bieber’s raps, he spits: “Fifty for the necklace, look down at my set list/ Got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix/ Let’s just, admit that I’m the bestest/ Guess this, you ain’t never ever one the guest list.”
Suffice it to say, this is not groundbreaking work. Regardless, it’s a pretty good track. Check it out.
- #Flashback | Happy Birthday Trayvon Martin! He Would Have Turned 18 Today…
- BREAKING: Deadly Police Shooting Investigation Shows ‘Systemic Failure’ in Cleveland PD
- #AwkwardMoment Starring Rihanna, Chris Brown & Karrueche [Club Edition]
- You Got Knocked The F*ck Out!!! Reporter Get Sucker-punched On LIVE TV By Old Man [VIDEO]
- SOULJA BOY “I WON $200K on the Super Bowl BET!!!” [VIDEO]
Juicy J, Justin Bieber & Maejor Ali “Lolly” [NEW MUSIC] was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com