It’s official! Allen Iverson is having the worst week ever. After being called one of the worst parents around, Iverson’s mansion in Atlanta was recently sold in a foreclosure auction.
A.I. allegedly failed to pay anything towards the $1.2 million mortgage. Iverson’s failure to cough up the mortgage resulted in the $4.5 million mansion being foreclosed upon. The former NBA player tried to stop the foreclosure proceedings and was successful for a brief period. However, he couldn’t keep the bank from auctioning off his home.
The bank Iverson dealt with purchased the mansion for $2.5 million which is a loss of $2 million, but we’re sure they can recoup that when they sell the home to a wealthy buyer.
- The Best Of Sexy Beyonce From Head To Toe [PHOTOS]
- Ashanti’s Sister Takes Shots At Nelly’s New Boo + T.I.Covers The Source + Justin Bieber’s Indentity Crisis + More!
- #OurMoments: Beyoncé 1st Black Woman To Win ASCAP Songwriting Award
- Think Before You Act: Never Tell A Judge F*CK You OR Face THESE Consequences [COURTROOM VIDEO]
- Hot & Trending News On ZHipHopCleveland.com [LINKS]
Allen Iverson’s Is Now Homeless!? Georgia Mansion Sold In Auction was originally published on theurbandaily.com