President, General Manager The Anderson-DuBose Company
Education: B.A. and M.A. – The University of Michigan
1989 to 1991: Extensive training at various McDonald’s Distribution Centers across the country in anticipation of purchasing the Distribution Center in Solon, Ohio.
1991: Purchase of The Martin-Brower Company, McDonald’s Distribution Center in Solon, Ohio. Name change to The Anderson-DuBose Company.
2007: Purchase of The Martin-Brower Company, McDonald’s Distribution Center in Carnegie, Pennsylvania. Name change to The Anderson-DuBose Company
2012: Consolidated Solon and Carnegie operations into a 157,000 sq. ft., state of the art, distribution center in Lordstown, Ohio
Present: The Anderson-DuBose Company services over 500 McDonald’s and Chipotle restaurants in Northeastern Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Western New York.
Capital Distributing, a beer distribution center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma serving the state of Oklahoma
Charitable contributions made to the Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland, United Negro College Fund, United Way, NAACP, The National Conference, The Cleveland Clinic, Playhouse Square and various other local and national charities.
Board Member Of:
- Playhouse Square Foundation
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Minority Men’s Health Center
- Kaleidoscope Magazine, African American Businessman of the Year – 1994
- NAACP Distinguished Service Award – 1995
- Founding member of Cleveland Cavaliers Minority Business Association -1995
- Ernst & Young Northeast Ohio Entrepreneur of the Year – 1997
- Co-chair of Urban League Black & White Gala – 1998
- Minority Business Development Center, Ohio Minority Supplier Firm of the Year – 2002
- U.S. Department of Commerce (MBDA) – Male Entrepreneur of the Year – 2002
- Inducted into Inside Business Magazine Business Hall of Fame – 2006
- Ohio Cancer Research Associates, Singular Sensations Honoree – 2009
- Crain’s Leading Edge Award – 2012
- Annually ranked as a top minority owned business by Black Enterprise Magazine