It’s an unfortunate reality of movies that certain cliches get used as crutches for dramatic effect. One of the most popular tropes is some chatty person inexplicably walking into the street only to be hit by a silent but deadly bus.
I mean, how is that they NEVER hear a two ton bus coming down the street? I live in a large metropolitan city and you can hear a bus growling a mile away. Are these all electric buses? Hover craft? Oh well. But since when did movies make sense? And then we wouldn’t get this great video.
- #ThinkBeforeYouAct | Instagram Feud Leaves Two Women w/3rd Degree Burns
- #CaughtUp w/RoDigga: The Carters Bid On The Neverland + Drake Get’s Naughty + Justin Timberlake’s “Mirros” + More!
- Think Before You Act: Father Kills Drunk Driver Moments After Driver Plows Into His Two Sons [VIDEO]
- Could This Be Drake’s New Boo-Thang?
- “I Hit That Raw!” Rapper AP.9 Shops Alleged Sex Tape With Coco!