Wiz Khalifa wasted no time in getting his son’s nickname tatted on his face! Kind of… His first child with fiancee, Amber Rose, was born yesterday, and they named him Sebastian “Bash” Taylor Thomaz, so that explains it the nature of the tattoo he got weeks ago.
In an interview with Power 105.1, the Breakfast Club asked the Pittsburgh rapper why he got that tattooed on his face, and he replied, “Oh, [the tattoo is] just in case I got to bash someone in the head.”
Watch the video below.
What do you think of the tattoo?
Like Z1079 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Common + Michael Ealy + Miguel +Mehcad Brooks Attend 6th Annual Essence Black Women in Hollywood | Who Was Hotter?
- The Best Of French Montana [WINNING WEEKEND]
- Rihanna Covers Elle UK Magazine [Photos]
- New York Knicks Player JR Smith Asks [Alleged] 18yr Old HS Student “You Trying To Get The Pipe?” On Twitter
- WIN A Trip To Miami with Alicia Keys [CONTEST]
Wiz Khalifa Tattooed New Son’s Name On His Face, Baby Photos Reveled was originally published on theurbandaily.com