Hip Hop DX is reporting that Beanie Sigel just got an additional 6 – 23 months added on to his jail sentence for a drug possession charge Beans received last year after his car was pulled over for driving erratically. At the time of the arrest, Beanie was found to be in possession of a loaded gun, codeine, prescription pills and a small amount of marijuana. The gun charges were eventually dropped and Gerald Andrews. who was actually driving the car was charged and convicted for the weapon. He too was sentenced to between 2 – 5 years.
At the current time, Sigel is incarcerated for tax evasion charges dating back to 1999. He is serving out a two year sentence. We hope that after he serves the last few months that have been added on to his stay, that Beanie can get a fresh start and begin a new. The former Roc – A – Fella alum still has fans out here ready to see him get back to what he does best.
- [Update] New Video From Chris Brown’s Valet Rant…Is It That Serious?
- Started From the Bottom, STILL HERE [PARODY] #WordEyeHeard TV
- Chris Brown Loses It…Over $10 AND Put His Hands On Who?
- Z1079 Music Director! You Choose What We Play and Win $300 Cash! [POLL]
- Ow! French Montana & Nicki Minaj Get Freaky In New Music Video For “Freaks”
Judge Sentences Beanie Sigel To Additional Jail-time [DETAILS] was originally published on theurbandaily.com