Well, this should come as no surprise to anyone.
Jesseca White, a one-time flame of entertainer Ne-Yo, has gone ahead with the lawsuit she “hinted at” months ago.
White says that because the singer went on VH 1 and discredited her by painting her as ”an unchaste woman who deliberately tricked him into believing he was the father of her child … so that she could fraudulently bilk him of ‘ungodly amounts of money,’” claims she has been called horrible names and even lost work as a photographer.
In 2005, the year the baby was born, Ne-Yo was listed on the birth certificate. But since that time, a paternity test has proven otherwise. Ne-Yo is not the child’s father.
White had listed the singer as such on the birth certificate but interestingly, alleges she told Ne-Yo at the time she gave birth she wasn’t sure he was the father.
Jesseca is suing for unspecified damages. via: eurweb.com
- Alicia Keys Performs ‘Poetic Justice’ with Kendrick Lamar In L.A. [VIDEO]
- Mike Epps Live In Cleveland – [CONTEST]
- They Did It! Tamar and Vince are Expecting! [VIDEO]
- She’s Not Playing With You Anymore: Lil Kim Drags Wendy Williams For Talking About Her Face
- KELLY ROWLAND – “KISSES DOWN LOW” [VIDEO]
- Z1079 Music Director! You Choose What We Play and Win $300 Cash! [POLL]
- Behind The Scenes: Fabolous ft. Chris Brown “Ready” [Video]