The taping of the reunion of “Love & Hip-Hop” was all the way ratchet. Last night, the cast was reunited to tape the special and as they usually do, the taping ended in violence. Rappers Joe Budden and Consequence got into an altercation outside of The Pennsylvania Hotel.
Tensions between the two rappers when Joe Budden confronted Consequence about comments he and his girlfriend Jen The Pen made while doing radio interviews. After taping their segments, Joe Budden went outside to with cast mate Tahiry and as they were walking towards the door, Consequence attacked Budden from behind. That scuffle was broken up and things went on without a hiccup from them.
After the taping, things got heated outside. This time it was Budden on the offensive. Consequence was knocked to the ground and security helped him to the car. All the while Jen The Pen was in the car screaming at Joe Budden about how she was going to call the cops on him. Jen can be heard screaming, “I’m gonna call the cops, you p***y!”
Check the fight footage that found its way onto the internet. After you see that, make sure you peep the video our sister site HelloBeautiful.com shot during the aftermath of consequence and Joe Budden’s first run-in.
- Sweet Brown Is Suing! Says Apple and Others Used Her Catchphrases Without Permission
- Halle Berry’s Shows Her Goodies and Flirts with Jay Leno [VIDEO]
- Church Announcements: Retired Pope To Be Guest Preacher [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Win Cash & Wale Concert tix: Z1079 Music Director Survey [POLL]
- Melissa Forde To Release A Rihanna-Obsessed Photobook
- Nicki Minaj Shows Off Bikini Body For New Music Video + HOT LINKS
- Love & Hip Hop: Joe Budden & Consequence Go At It! [FIGHT VIDEO]
- SMDH… Website Offers Groupies Fake Pregnancy Tools/ Tests
- WTF!! Teacher Prego with Student’s Baby after daily Love Affair at School!
- Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife Gets Exposed On Dr. Phil [VIDEO]
Love & Hip Hop Reunion Drama: Joe Budden & Consequence Fight Footage Hits The Internet was originally published on theurbandaily.com