As we previously reported, Katherine Jackson, Michael Jackson‘s mother is suing entertainment industry titan AEG for 50 Billion dollars! Mrs. Jackson is claiming AEG was negligent in hiring Dr. Conrad Murray, who was found to be criminally negligent for the death of Michael Jackson in a court of law.
According to TMZ, Conrad Murray was going to plead the fifth, when questioned about AEG’s involvement with hiring him. So Jackson Attorneys are not going to depose him. At first it sounds pretty selfish until you realize that he is working on an appeal and both cases could be run in to the same guilty verdict. Yikes!
- Bridget Kelly Posts Questionable Picture on Instagram
- Father’s Letter To Gay Son Goes Viral
- Cleveland’s own Halle Berry does well with her new movie “The Call”
- Lil Wayne may have injured his Liver sipping on that Syrup
- Halle Berry Lands Her Own Shoe Line
- Gucci Mane Drops Waka Flocka Flame From Brick Squad 1017
- Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake: The History Of Rap Part 4
- Michael Jordan Ordered By Judge To Take Paternity Test
Jackson Family Now Suing for $50 billion In Death Of MJ was originally published on theurbandaily.com