Wow! Just Wow! This could not be any more ridiculous if it tried! The good people at The New York Times are reporting a story that takes wild to the 10th power!
Crimescene Entertainment has definitely tried to live up to it’s name! “The Joy” is a music video that shows a violent, gun wielding, crime spree. The problem is, the NYPD claimed to a court of law that the crimes depicted in the Crimescene Entertianment music video actually took place for real! They also alleged that the car used in the video was used in those crimes as well.
“There have been a string of armed robberies in the Bronx and Westchester County, in which a group of men brandished guns and knives and stole thousands of dollars from bodega owners and deliverymen. In one 2011 robbery in Mount Vernon, N.Y., a man was shot and killed.”
In total, five members of Crimescene Entertainment have been found guilty!
This one is too crazy for belief! Check out the entire story here!
- Nicki Minaj Has Another Nip Slip
- Bill Gates Offering $100,000 To Anyone Who Can Create A New Condom…Can You? [Details]
- What The…? Did Rick Ross Admit to Secretly Putting “Mollys” In Women’s Drinks?
- Michael Jordan’s Fiancé Signs Prenup + 4 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Meek Mill Ft. Rick Ross “Please Believe It” [VIDEO]
Like z1079 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!