The-Dream will not work with Keyshia Cole. He said this in a recent interview on a New York radio station. He was asked how does he handle artist beef when it comes to working with/writing for them in the studio. He responded:-
I’ve already done records with Keyshia Cole. Right now I can’t work with her and I think she would respect why I can’t, that’s my family [The Carter’s]
Well Keyshia Cole got wind of this and took to Twitter.
LIKE Us On Facebook
So of course The Dream responds…..via Twitter…duh!
He also went on to say
I do respect his stance as it relates to loyalty. Remember the last chick who messed with Beyonce? ….her name was Keri Hilson
BUT WAIT!!! WE HAVE MORE!!! Enter Lil Mo has to say about it all!
- 2013 St Jude’s Radiothon [DONATE]
- FUNNY: #TurnDownForWhat? We’ll Show You… [VIDEO] #WordEyeHeard TV
- Z-Blast + WTF! DJ Clue Arrested For Molly And 8th Suspended License!?!
- Kendrick Lamar Coming To Cleveland [B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe]
- BALLIN’ Jay-Z Signs NY Yankee Robinson Cano To His NEW Roc Nation Sports Agency
- Kevin Ware Gives His First Interview Since Suffering Leg Injury (VIDEO)
- Former RTA Bus Driver Found Guilty! Now Uppercut ‘Victim’ Wants To Sue?! [Poll]