Three days before its scheduled release, Ray-J has dropped his new highly-controversial single “I Hit It First.”
As we reported yesterday, the R&B singer released the cover art for the new record on Instagram and it includes a pixelated image that strongly resembles his ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian in a bikini.
In the song, which is an obvious diss to Kardashian, Ray-J makes references to their infamous 2007 sex tape and her current relationship with rapper Kanye West.
“She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.
I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West
No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.”
Kim, who is expecting her first child with West, has yet to respond to the new song but, in typical Kanye fashion, we are sure her baby daddy will voice his opinion really soon.
Look like Ray-J has just ignited a full-blown war and we’ll be sure to keep you posted on the latest updates. Until then, check out the song below and tell us if you think it’s hilarious or just a sign of a guy who wants that old thing back.
Ray J spoke on why he came out with the song on Hot 97 this morning. Full interview below.
- FUNNY: #TurnDownForWhat? We’ll Show You… [VIDEO] #WordEyeHeard TV
- Introducing….Halle Berry’s Baby Bump! [PHOTO]
- Do You Agree? Snoop (Dogg) Lion Says Rap and Gay Don’t Mix [POLL]
- Michael Jordan’s Alleged Baby Mama Re-Filing Paternity Suit
- Look at TJ’s #KickItFlicks and Post YOURS! [PHOTOS]
- Meek Mill Turns Up The Strip Club [PHOTOS]
- Big Sean Speaks On Kid Cudi Leaving G.O.O.D Music [VIDEO]
Check Out This Gallery