On Monday night, Marlon Wayans (pictured) told the paps how he really feels about Kevin Hart, taking cheap shots at the popular comedian’s height. He also added his two cents on the “Scary Movie” franchise — clearly reveling in the film’s weak debut, according to TMZ.
When the “Haunted House” star was asked about Hart’s recent DUI over the weekend, Wayans didn’t mince words about Hart, saying the DUI was inevitable because of his diminutive height:
“”Yeah, that motherf*cker is always drunk. Good for his little *ss. You know the thing about Kev? He didn’t drink much. All he had was the sip, but see that sip, the normal person who would have had a sip, they wouldn’t have been drunk. It would have been .0001., but Kevin, he’s like this big [gestures with his hand], he’s the size of a penis. so when you’re that little. one sip, I don’t think he was drunk, I just think he had a sip.
Watch the interview here:
If you aren’t clear as to why Wayans appears to enjoy “Scary Movie 5″ bombing, it is because it only grossed $15 million in its opening weekend, while the initial “Scary Movie” had an opening weekend of $42 million back in 2000.
What does that have to do with Wayans?
Wayans and his brothers initially started the “Scary Movie” franchise, but when it didn’t perform well in its second iteration, the franchise was taken away from them.
On the other hand, Wayans’ “A Haunted House,” which debuted in January, grossed $18 million and only took a fraction of the cost of “Scary Movie 5″ to make.
- Is Basketball Wives Getting Cancelled ??
- Lil Wayne’s Assets in Jeopardy From QJIII Lawsuit
- Check Their L.O.V.E.E.E.E.E | Ciara & Future Smoke A Lil’ Something + Ciara Releases New Album Cover Art
- Rick Ross Reportedly Feels Bitter and Betrayed Over Reebok Deal
- Guess What Love & Hip Hop ATL Star Is Pregnant…?
- Tracy McGrady Fans…Get Ready…T-Mac Is Back With The San Antonio Spurs!
- Lil Jon Wants People To Zumba In The Clubs
- Rihanna Cancels Another Tour Date Due To Illness
- JoJo Speaks Out About Getting Roughed Up
- DJ Khaled ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross – No New Friends [NEW MUSIC]
Marlon On Kevin Hart’s DUI: He Got Drunk Because ‘He’s The Size Of A Penis’ was originally published on newsone.com