Chicago rapper Chief Keef was arrested in Atlanta yesterday for disorderly conduct. While there is nothing humorous about breaking the law or being taken into custody at the age of 17, the 911 call that got him pinched plays like a “Chappelle’s Show” sketch.
A security guard at Le Meridian Hotel in Atlanta called in to complain about “three black men with dreadlocked hair” and the smell of marijuana. With his clipped tone and disbelief at the audacity of the guests, you can almost hear him doing donuts on a Segway scooter in a Krogers parking lot.
“I announced myself as ‘security’ and they let me in the room AS IF IT DOESN’T EVEN MATTER!”
When you’re Chief Keef, who is currently coughing up thousands a month in child support, a nerdy white guy asking him to put out a blunt really doesn’t matter. But it was enough of a deal for Chief to Tweet about when he was released.
Jus Got Out Of Dekalb County jail In Atlanta Mad As fuck 😕😔🔫😡—
AlmightySo (@ChiefKeef) May 21, 2013
Listen to the 911 call below.
XXL Freshman Class 2013 [GALLERY]
1. Joey Bada$$ "Waves"Source: 1 of 9
2. Ab-Soul, "Pineal Gland"Source: 2 of 9
3. ScHoolboy Q, "There He Go"Source: 3 of 9
4. Logic, "The Spotlight"Source: 4 of 9
5. Kirko Bangz, "Drank In My Cup"Source: 5 of 9
6. Travi$ Scott, "Quintana"Source: 6 of 9
7. Dizzy Wright, "Can' Trust Em"Source: 7 of 9
8. Chief Keef, "I Don't Like"Source: 8 of 9
9. Trinidad James, "All Gold Everything"Source: 9 of 9
The Chief Keef 911 Call That Got Him Arrested, When Mall Cops Attack [MUGSHOT] was originally published on theurbandaily.com