Rasheeda and Kirk Frost have had a few ups and downs within their marriage over the past year, but the “Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta” stars still came together to welcome the birth of their new son Karter last week.
The parents were photographed leaving an Atlanta hospital today with their bundle of joy in a covered car seat. Nine months ago, Krik told his wife that he didn’t want another child, however he may have had a change of heart seeing as he was toting flowers, balloons and a smile as he helped Rasheeda into the car.
They’ve yet to release a photo of the baby’s face, but we’re sure we’ss see a sneak peek on the next season of the VH1 reality show. Until then, check out the pics of the Boss Chick and her hubby/manager below.
Check Out This Gallery
Photos: ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ season 2 reunion taping
1. Karlie Redd and Rasheeda crack up with Stevie J, Momma Dee, Shay, Kirk Frost and Joseline.1 of 11
2. Mimi Faust grabs a shot with her homegirl Ariane Davis2 of 11
3. Joseline gives Stevie J a smooch3 of 11
4. Rasheeda faces off with Kirk Frost4 of 11
5. Stevie J chills by the bar5 of 11
6. Mona rounds the cast up for a group shot6 of 11
7. Cast chats during the reunion7 of 11
8. Karlie Redd, Rasheeda, Momma Dee and Joseline pile onto the couch8 of 11
9. Mona Scott-Young introduces a musical performance9 of 11
10. K.Michelle10 of 11
11. Benzino, Stevie J and Kirk Frost11 of 11
Rasheeda & Kirk Leave Hospital With Baby Karter (PHOTOS) was originally published on hellobeautiful.com