What’s your relationship “deal breaker”? For some it’s height, income, or how and where you worship. But could you date someone with political beliefs radically different from your own? In “Baggage Claim” Montana Moore (Paula Patton) tracks down a former suitor, Langston (Taye Diggs), a rather conservative politician with plans to turn Montana into a political Stepford wife.
We sat down with the cast of “Baggage Claim” to find out if they could fall in love with someone with different political idealogies:
“Baggage Claim” opens today in theaters nationwide!
GET THE LATEST IN CELEBRITY INTERVIEWS ON THE URBAN DAILY!
A Salute To Paula Patton: 10 Things You Didn't Know
1. She's got brains1 of 10
2. To the big screenSource:Complex 2 of 10
3. And the small screen3 of 10
4. Nature Vs. NurtureSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Inspiration5 of 10
6. She can singSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Model and Video VixenSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. High School Sweethearts8 of 10
9. The Accolades9 of 10
10. She was a lawyer for one day10 of 10
Would You Date A Black Republican? “Baggage Claim” Cast Sounds Off [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com