Can we just say adorbs! Diddy’s little girls are all grown up and strutting their stuff on the kitty walk.
Diddy was a proud parent as he sat in the front row and watched his seven-year-old daughters Jessie, D’Lila and Chance sparkle down the runway in the Swarovski and Ooh La La! fashion show during Kids Fashion Week in New York City. “Words can’t explain how proud I am of my young ladies!” he said on Instagram. Diddy’s cheeky grin says it all in the pic below:
After their stellar performance, the girls posed together, flashing their toothless smiles. “My 3 little super models #ProudDad …I’m really in trouble! No for real. No dating till you’re 25!!! Haa lol,” he gushed.
Check out this gallery of other celeb kids in modeling campaigns:
8 Celeb Kids Turned Models
1. Bria Murphy For Dark and LovelySource: 1 of 8
2. Ming Lee Simmons & Aoki Lee Simmons For Baby PhatSource: 2 of 8
3. Ming Lee Simmons & Aoki Lee Simmons For Baby PhatSource: 3 of 8
4. Zoe Kravitz For Vera Wang PrincessSource: 4 of 8
5. Zoe Kravitz For Vera Wang PrincessSource: 5 of 8
6. Vanessa & Angela SimmonsSource: 6 of 8
7. Emme Maribel Muñiz & Maximilian David Muñiz For GucciSource: 7 of 8
8. Emme Maribel Muñiz & Maximilian David Muñiz For GucciSource: 8 of 8
Diddy’s Girls Make Modeling Debut + 5 Other Cute Celeb Kids was originally published on hellobeautiful.com