An English teenager is lucky to be alive after suffering three cardiac arrests following a night of drinking.
Jayde Dinsdale, 18, drank 10 Jagerbombs — a cocktail made from Red Bull energy drink and Jagermeister spirit — as part of a two-for-one drink special at a local club in Yeovil, Somerset, on Jan. 31, according to the Daily Mirror. The next morning, she collapsed on her bathroom floor.
“The doctors told me it was all to do with the energy drinks,”
Dinsdale told the newspaper.
“Now I’m looking at how much caffeine is in these drinks and I just can’t believe they are on sale.”
Dinsdale’s father performed CPR on her, which appeared to stabilize the young woman until she “had another fit,” her mother told the Mirror.
“Jayde’s pulse was very faint and she started to go purple. She was dead on the bathroom floor. It’s a miracle that she is still with us,”
Natalie Dinsdale told the newspaper.