Most people know Kameelah Williams as “Meelah” from the 90′s girl group 702. But you may not know the newest cast member of “R&B Divas Atlanta” has a son with Musiq Soulchild. The songstress turned reality TV star talks to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about her relationship with the soul singer. Listen to this exclusive interview in the audio player to hear how she makes co-parenting work with him.
In addition, Kameelah discusses why the group 702 broke up, and the challenges having a successful girl group. Plus, hear how she’s getting along with the ladies on “R&B Divas Atlanta”!
Photos: ‘R&B Divas: ATL’ season 2 premiere parties
1. Angie Stone1 of 9
2. Mariah Huq2 of 9
3. Meelah, Syleena Johnson, LaTavia Roberson3 of 9
4. Traci Steele and DJ Babey Drew4 of 9
5. Nicci Gilbert5 of 9
6. Nicci Gilbert and Egypt Sherrod6 of 9
7. Nicci Gilbert and KeKe Wyatt7 of 9
8. Stacii Jae Johnson, Nicci Gilbert, Chanita Foster8 of 9
9. R&B Divas premiere party9 of 9
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!