According to Special K, an interracial marriage isn’t legitimate without the woman being a certified Caucasian. Listen to this edition of News You Can’t Use in the audio player to hear seven things that could ruin their chances of being a legally mixed couple!
SWIRLED: Our Favorite Black & White Celebs
1. Actor Boris Kodjoe's father is Ghanaian and his mother German. (PR)1 of 5
2. Colin Kaepernick father is African American and his mother White.2 of 5
3. Ballerina Misty Copeland's father is German American and African American and her mother is African American and Italian American. (PR Photos)3 of 5
4. Paula Patton's mother is white and her father is Black. (PR Photos)4 of 5
5. Jussie Smollett's father is Jewish and his mother is African American. (AP)5 of 5
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!
7 Things That Qualify White Women To Marry Black Men [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com