Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet Looks 2015 [PHOTOS]
1. Oprah Winfrey and actor David OyelowoSource:Michael Kovac/Getty Images for Moet & Chandon 1 of 33
2. Actress Lupita Nyong'Source:Frazer Harrison/Getty Images 2 of 33
3. Viola DavisSource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 3 of 33
4. Viola DavisSource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 4 of 33
5. Model Chrissy TeigenSource:Joe Scarnici/Getty Images for Moet & Chandon 5 of 33
6. Model Chrissy TeigenSource:Frazer Harrison/Getty Images 6 of 33
7. Model Chrissy TeigenSource:Frazer Harrison/Getty Images 7 of 33
8. Director Ava DuVernaySource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 8 of 33
9. Oprah Winfrey and actress Helen MirrenSource:Michael Kovac/Getty Images for Moet & Chandon 9 of 33
10. Oprah Winfrey and actress Helen MirrenSource:Michael Kovac/Getty Images for Moet & Chandon 10 of 33
11. Kevin HartSource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 11 of 33
12. Actress Uzo AdubaSource:Jeff Vespa/WireImage 12 of 33
13. Katie HolmesSource:Kevin Winter/Getty Images 13 of 33
14. Actress Quvenzhane WallisSource:Jeff Vespa/WireImage 14 of 33
15. Actress Gina RodriguezSource:Frazer Harrison/Getty Images 15 of 33
16. Singer/Musician Conchita WurstSource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 16 of 33
17. Chrissy TeigenSource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 17 of 33
18. Don CheadleSource:Frazer Harrison/Getty Images 18 of 33
19. CommonSource:Steve Granitz/WireImage 19 of 33
20. Gayle KingSource:Joe Scarnici/Getty Images for Moet & Chandon 20 of 33
21. Actor George Clooney and Amal ClooneySource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 21 of 33
22. Kevin Hart and Eniko ParrishSource:Joe Scarnici/Getty Imagesfor Moet & Chandon 22 of 33
23. Kevin Hart and Eniko ParrishSource:Joe Scarnici/Getty Imagesfor Moet & Chandon 23 of 33
24. Actress Danielle BrooksSource:Getty Images: Steve Granitz/WireImage 24 of 33
25. Viola DavisSource:Frazer Harrison/Getty Images 25 of 33
26. Jennifer LopezSource:Getty Images: Jeff Vespa/WireImage 26 of 33
27. Kerry WashingtonSource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 27 of 33
28. Heidi KlumSource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 28 of 33
29. Kerry WashingtonSource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 29 of 33
30. Kerry WashingtonSource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 30 of 33
31. Jennifer AnistonSource:Getty Images: Steve Granitz/WireImage 31 of 33
32. Actor David OyelowoSource:Getty Images: Jeff Vespa/WireImage 32 of 33
33. Actor David OyelowoSource:Getty Images: Jeff Vespa/WireImage 33 of 33
While we’re still pretty pissed “Selma” didn’t take home the grand prize, let’s remember some of the more memorable moments, below:
Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Roast Bill Cosby
It’s never a dull moment with Amy Poehler and Tina Fey. We can always count on the hilarious duo to stir things up. “Good evening and welcome you bunch of despicable, spoiled, minimally talented brats,” they greeted Hollywood’s finest. Sounds about right…just kidding. The ladies kicked off the Globes with a fearless monologue that crossed all boundaries. In typical Fey and Poehler fashion, no one was off-limits, including Bill Cosby. Yup, they took it there. And they pretty much used Cosby’s man parts as stress balls.
“In `Into the Woods,’ Cinderella runs from her prince, Rapunzel is thrown from her tower for her prince and Sleeping Beauty just thought that she was getting coffee with Bill Cosby,” Fey joked. “I put the pills in the people that the people did not want put into them,” Poehler said giving her best Bill Cosby impersonation.
As uncomfortable as it was to watch, we couldn’t help but laugh. This was Tina and Poehler’s last time hosting the awards and they sure went out with a bang.
Jeremy Renner & J. Lo’s Awkward Moment
Jennifer Lopez never misses the opportunity to show off her curvaceous figure and the “Boy Next Door” actress didn’t miss a beat at the Golden Globes. Jenny from the block showed up in this sexy gold number with her girls on display…which made it pretty hard to focus — just ask Jeremy Renner who couldn’t help but mention them while they argued over who should announce the winner for Best Actor in a Mini Series category.
“I’ve got the nails,” J. Lo said sliding open the envelope. Jeremy responded, “You’ve got the globes, too,” referring to her boobs. Oh no he didn’t. Jenny laughed it off, but we can tell it probably got a little awkward backstage.
Gina Rodriguez’s Inspiring Acceptance Speech
In between deep breaths and tears, the “Jane The Virgin” star reminisced on advice her dad had given her. “My father used to tell me every day to say every morning, today is going to be a great day. I can I will,’ she said. “Dad, it’s a great day, I can and I did.” Crying yet?
John Legend & Common Take Home The Golden Globe For “Glory”
“As I got to know the people of the Civil Rights Movement, I realized I am the hopeful black woman that was denied her right to vote,” Common said during his acceptance speech. “I am the caring white supporter killed on the front lines of freedom. I am the unarmed black kid who maybe needed a hand, but instead was given a bullet. I am the two fallen police officers murdered in the line of duty.”
Well said Common.