Just one week after Rihanna released her new single, “FourFive Seconds,” featuring Kanye West and Paul McCartney, the trio of collaborators are set to perform the song at the Grammys on Sunday. The announcement came earlier today, along with news that Kanye will perform a new song that has never been heard before during this year’s ceremony.
The official video for “FourFive Seconds” dropped today as well, perhaps in anticipation Sunday’s Grammys performance, which is sure to be epic.
The 57th Annual Grammy Awards air on CBS Sunday, February 8.
Who Partied It Up After The Grammys? Dope Pics From The After Parties (Gallery)
1. Drake and Christina Milian1 of 11
2. Shawn Pecas, Nas and Steve Stoute2 of 11
3. 2 Chainz and Nas3 of 11
4. Rihanna and Melissa pose with Pecas4 of 11
5. Wiz and His Mother5 of 11
6. Chris Brown6 of 11
7. Meek Mill, Wale, Nas and Kevin Hart7 of 11
8. Diddy and Wiz8 of 11
9. Trinidad Jame$ and Rihanna9 of 11
10. Trinidad Jame$, Big Sean and Pusha T10 of 11
11. Drizzy and 40 pose with Rif Raf11 of 11
Get Ready… Rihanna, Kanye West, and Paul McCartney Will Perform at the Grammys was originally published on theurbandaily.com