Inside, the media mogul speaks on balancing her home life with a growing empire. Despite her high profile, Williams says there no other place she’d rather be than in her very own home.
“Sometimes I feel a little guilty, like there is going to come a time when all of this isn’t going on and I’m going to regret not lunching at Michael’s with the celebrity girls. But right now, this feels great.”
She also dishes on her relationship with her husband, producer and manager Kevin Hunter and the empire they have built together. Williams recently celebrated her 1000th episode of The Wendy Williams Show and the launch of the Wendy Williams collection on HSN.
The May issue of Ebony Magazine is on newsstands now.
Checkmate! Celebs Who’ve Clapped Back At Wendy Williams
1. Wendy Williams — Either You Love Her Or You Hate HerSource:Gary Gershoff/Getty Images 1 of 13
2. TupacSource:Raymond Boyd/Getty Images 2 of 13
3. BeyonceSource:Kevin Mazur/Getty Images 3 of 13
4. Tyler Perry, Usher and LL Cool JSource:Vivien Killilea/Getty Images 4 of 13
5. DiddySource:Christopher Polk/Getty Images 5 of 13
6. Mariah CareySource:Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/Getty Images 6 of 13
7. Whitney HoustonSource:Mirrorpix/Getty Images 7 of 13
8. Method ManSource:Ollie Millington/Getty Images 8 of 13
9. Janet HubertSource:NBC/Getty Images 9 of 13
10. Nene LeakesSource:Bravo/Getty Images 10 of 13
11. Porsha WilliamsSource:Paras Griffin/Getty Images 11 of 13
12. Evelyn LozadaSource:Leon Bennett/Getty Images 12 of 13
13. Will SmithSource:Mirrorpix/Getty Images 13 of 13
Wendy Williams Looks The Best We’ve EVER Seen Her On The Cover Of Ebony was originally published on hellobeautiful.com