On the heels of his “Me U & Hennessy (Remix),” Baton Rouge rapper Kevin Gates drops a new banger titled “Khaza.” Named after his son, “Khaza” is unlike any song a rapper’s ever dedicated to his child.
But as you all know, Kevin Gates is probably the most unpredictable rapper in the game.
They say if I’m a risk it’s detrimental to the profit / Beyoncé follow me on Instagram, Jigga watch it,” raps Kevin.
Stay tuned for Kevin’s forthcoming project, coming soon. Take a listen to Kevin’s latest below.
RED CARPET RECAP: 2015 Billboard Music Awards
1. Rita Ora decided to bring the sexy in a revealing white gown.Source:Getty 1 of 16
2. Mariah Carey was beautiful in a plunging black dress.Source:Getty 2 of 16
3. Zendaya kept things fun and stylish in a matching pant and top set paired with brightly colored pumps.Source:Getty 3 of 16
4. Top models Jourdan Dunn and Kendall Jenner arrived wearing Balmain.Source:Getty 4 of 16
5. Jennifer Lopez stunned, as usual.Source:Getty 5 of 16
6. Nick Young accompanied his "boo" on the red carpet.Source:Getty 6 of 16
7. Taraji P. Henson wasn't too shy to flash some skin.Source:Getty 7 of 16
8. Chris Brown's daughter, Royalty, was the most adorable date of the night.Source:Getty 8 of 16
9. Britney Spears looked glamorous before hitting the stage to perform "Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea.Source:Getty 9 of 16
10. Taylor Swift looked gorg as always.Source:Getty 10 of 16
11. Like big sister Kendall, Kylie Jenner rocked Balmain too.Source:Getty 11 of 16
12. Olivia Culpo and Nick Jonas looked amazing together.Source:Getty 12 of 16
13. 50 Cent suited up for the occasion.Source:Getty 13 of 16
14. Laverne Cox arrived in a short, low-cut frock for the red carpet.Source:Getty 14 of 16
15. Leave it to Wiz Khalifa to keep it somewhat casual.Source:Getty 15 of 16
16. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend flashed million dollar smiles.Source:Getty 16 of 16
Kevin ‘I Don’t Get Tired’ Gates “Khaza” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com