Amber Rose went on Larry King’s show recently to promote her upcoming slut walk, to talk feminism, and to address some rumors about her life. King starts the interview by asking her why people still need to support feminism because, “Isn’t it an accepted thing?” and Rose gave an interesting response:
“Absolutely! Because I feel like it’s mostly women that give other women a hard time so it’s important for women like myself to put that out there and let other women know that it’s okay to embrace other women’s beauty and sexuality,” she said.
That answer doesn’t really explain the inspiration behind her slut walk campaign, but anyway, Rose mentions that the motivation behind it was a 2011 sexual assault case in Toronto where police were overheard saying that the woman wouldn’t have been assaulted if she hadn’t “dressed like a slut.”
That incident sparked slut walks in various cities, so Rose, who gets slut shamed often, especially on her Instagram #ThirstTrap pictures, decided to have her own.
She also talked about being self-conscious while growing up, and eventually talked about the situation (that has been run to death) with her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, and her new boyfriend, Machine Gun Kelly.
What do you think, is she genuine or has jumping on the “I’m a feminist” bandwagon become a vapid trend?
Amber Rose In ‘Sister Code’
Amber Rose’s Sizzling Hot Vacation Pics
Amber Rose Says Feminism Is Necessary For Unity Among Women was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Also On Z 107.9:
See The Kardashian/Jenners Dramatic Transformation Over 10 Years
24 photos Launch gallery
1. When KUWTK premiered in 2007, the Kardashian/Jenner klan was still bright eyed and bushy tailed.
1 of 24
2. Kim Kardashian
2 of 24
3. Back then, she was known as the girl from the sex tape and barely knew how to pose of the red carpet.
3 of 24
4. Kim’s Love Life
4 of 24
5. Kim & Kourtney Kardashian before KUWTK debuted (2006)
5 of 24
6. Kourtney Kardashian
6 of 24
7. But her tumultuous relationship with Scott Disick kept fans interested in her story.
7 of 24
8. 3 kids and 10 years later, hot mama Kourt is single and ready to mingle.
8 of 24
9. Khloe Kardashian
9 of 24
10. We watched her fall in love and marry Lamar Odom within 30 days — and divorce him four years later
10 of 24
11. We also saw her try to get her mojo back with some of the hottest rappers and athletes in the game after a difficult divorce.
11 of 24
12. These days, the rumoured mom-to-be is spending her days in Cleveland with boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
12 of 24
13. Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner (2007)
13 of 24
14. Kendall Jenner
14 of 24
15. Back in 2013, Kendall decided to take her love for modeling seriously and now she’s the most sought after supermodel in the game.
15 of 24
16. Kylie Jenner
16 of 24
17. But about six years into the show, the rumoured mom-to-be proved that she had the potential to be the new star of the family.
17 of 24
18. Rob Kardashian
18 of 24
19. Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna
19 of 24
20. Kris Jenner
20 of 24
21. Kris and Caitlyn Jenner
21 of 24
22. Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble
22 of 24
23. Bruce Jenner
23 of 24
24. Caitlyn Jenner
24 of 24