“Get off my d*ck, let me do me/that’s a million bucks, every two weeks,” raps Lil Wayne.
Wayne will be reuniting with the Hot Boys at his inaugural Lil Weezyana Festival, which is going down tomorrow at New Orleans’ Champions Square.
August Alsina is reportedly working on his sophomore effort, due out later on this year. Take a listen to “Why I Do It” above.
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros endure boring events together.11 of 13
12. Because bros give each other props.12 of 13
August Alsina & Lil Wayne “Why I Do It” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com