Rihanna is wasting no time keeping her fans more and more on the edges of their seats, and this time, she’s landed yet another magazine cover.
The Bajan beauty covers the newest issue of T, the New York Times style magazine, for their issue that recognizes “The Greats,” and she serves some au naturale face.
RiRi took part in an interview with author Miranda July, where she talked about a slew of important topics, including childbirth, what turns her on in a man, and much more.
As far as her thoughts on childbirth, which she confessed to being in her Google searches, she stated, “Childbirth is putting it the not-gross way. I was searching the size of certain things, and how much they expand, and then what happens after.”
She then admitted to it being in her Google search, where she wrote, “phobia of a big vagina,” leading her and July to debate whether the issue is “deep” or “wide.”
When being turned on by a man, she explained, “I’m turned on by guys who are cultured. That’ll keep me intrigued. They don’t have to have a single degree, but they should speak other languages or know things about other parts of the world or history or certain artists or musicians. I like to be taught.”
As for why she’s not dating right now, she said, “Guys need attention. They need that nourishment, that little stroke of the ego that gets them by every now and then. I’ll give it to my family, I’ll give it to my work — but I will not give it to a man right now,”
See the rest of her interview over at the NY Times website.
SOURCE: NY Times | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kendall Jenner, Rihanna, Christina Milian, & More
37 photos Launch gallery
1. When you finally get to leave work on Friday.
1 of 37
2. Middle Finger You.
2 of 37
3. Opening with perfection.
3 of 37
4. The definition of sexy.
4 of 37
5. Diddy's original hot mama.
5 of 37
6. For the culture.
6 of 37
7. Who is happier than Jason Verlander?
7 of 37
8. Doggs Can Fly.
8 of 37
9. Redefining business.
9 of 37
10. Bag Lady...
10 of 37
11. Meanwhile, outside of "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
11 of 37
12. Dressed in all black like the omen.
12 of 37
13. Shine bright like a "Diamond."
13 of 37
14. Get to stepping.
14 of 37
15. Go best friend.
15 of 37
16. The Hottest At The Hot List.
16 of 37
17. Listen To The Kids.
17 of 37
18 of 37
19. Donald Trump Gets Clowned.
19 of 37
20. Karrueche is blue.
20 of 37
21. Lily-Rose Depp is the future.
21 of 37
22. Janelle Monae goes back to basics.
22 of 37
23. Miguel's scarf is on fleek.
23 of 37
24. Vin isn't that Diesel these days.
24 of 37
25. Lady Gaga understands fashion.
25 of 37
26. Kendall has legs.
26 of 37
27. Winning Oscars does a body good.
27 of 37
28. Kendall Jenner was leaving her hotel in Paris when an eager fan risked it all to get his selfie. Can't blame you bruh!
28 of 37
29. Mark Wahlberg left to get some peppers, but ended up snapping selfies with fans and even donating some change to the Boy Scouts Of America.
29 of 37
30. Adrienne Bailon wasn't about that horror life at the grand opening of the Haunted Hay Ride.
30 of 37
31. Carmelo Anthony, La La Anthony, and their son Kiyan Anthony were spotted outside Lincoln Square Cinemas in New York for a quick movie night.
31 of 37
32. Christina Milian rocked her two piece bikini on the beaches of Miami while taking a break from her new show "Grandfathered."
32 of 37
33. Janelle Monae is really switching up her style. Check her out at the Stella McCartney Spring/Summer 2016 fashion show at Paris Fashion Week.
33 of 37
34. Look Ma, No Hands! Gwen Stefani and her son Apollo headed to church in Los Angeles on the Lord's day.
34 of 37
35. Rihanna was trying to keep it low key as she watched a soccer match with her family in Paris.
35 of 37
36. Taraji P. Henson was given a surprise welcome by fellow "Empire" cast members and friends at Studio Paris in Chicago, as they all sipped from 3L Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé Leopard Print Limited Edition and 2 Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé x Marcelo Burlon Limited Edition Bottles. Can you name all the cast members you see in this pic?
36 of 37
37. Hennessy V.S celebrates Dave East's “Hate Me Now” release at Griffin in New York City.
37 of 37