My Mother -In- Law came in town this weekend and she always order stuffed mushrooms when we go out to eat . So I picked this recipe to make for her and it came out delicious you should try it but I did add fresh crab meat to the recipe . Thank Me Later #AfricaApproved
- Large Mushrooms (whatever kind your prefer)
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- half of an onion, chopped finely
- garlic, chopped finely
- chives, chopped finely
- 1/4 red pepper, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Chop your ingredients.
- Next remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop them up. Hollow out any excess to create space within the mushroom for the filling.
- Sauté the vegetables in the oil until they’re golden.
- In a bowl combine the sautéed veggies and cheeses (hold back a bit of the parm to top each cap before baking), blend well and your filling is ready.
- Baste each mushroom with melted butter, make sure you cover all of the mushroom and it won’t dry out.
- Spoon the filling into each mushroom and be generous, believe me your guest will thank you because it’s delicious.
- Sprinkle remaining parm onto each mushroom cap.
- Place them in an oven pre-heated to 400 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.